Thursday, May 8, 2014

Met Gala 2014: Best Dressed



What a night, what a night! From embarrassing slip ups (*cough!* Kim) to the most outrageous attire ever, the 2014 MET Gala truly is 'The Style Wars of the Fashion Industry'.

All I want to say now is that risks were taken- Some ended in the whole world pointing stars and question the state of their right-stylish minds and others were highly praised. I, personally, am pleasantly suprised with the outcome. What can I say, all my favorite models and celebrities in one room, hugging and posting for photos together when us all didn't even know they were friends? Yes, very excited! I have to praise many of the female stars for sticking to an elegance/ flash feel for the night, most of them truly looked amazing. Here are a few of the stars on my Best-Dressed List:

Anna Kendrick 




Anne Hathaway

Beyone (back)

Beyonce

Blake Lively

Rosie Huntington- Whitely & Olivier Rousteing

Cara Delevingne

David & Victoria Beckham

Emma Stone

Karlie Kloss

Kendall Jenner

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West

Kristen Stewart

Leighton Meester

Rachel McAdams

Rihanna

Sarah Jessica Parker

Selena Gomez 

Taylor Swift


3:34 AM