Sunday, March 23, 2014

New York, I Love You



New York is not only the capital for designers all over the world, but it is also my most favourite place.


I GUESS what fascinates me so much is how so many people in such a large city react to each others different cultures. You go to Manhattan and all the fashionable ones are there, You go to Times Square and all the Broadway/ Musical ones are there. I love how you can be yourself and still be part of the same hustle and bustle! Not going to lie though, I just really want to live the Gossip Girl life, and who doesn't? I'll hope to be moving there to study and I really want to to achieve this because it is one of those things where if you don't go through with it, you'll spend your whole life regretting. To all those fabulous people living in New York, know that there is an Australian girl out there who envies you, but still very happy for you. 
Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE Australia. It is literally perfect, but I am one for change and NYC... What more do I need to say? Let the pictures do the talking. 






















10:24 PM